How about becoming a PHP intern in our company?
You will have an excellent opportunity to work in collaboration with highly qualified engineers who are willing to share knowledge as you contribute to the team. While working alongside seasoned developers and software quality engineers, you will gain invaluable on-the-job experience, career development, and leadership opportunities.
Are you in?
- Perform coding and debugging, documentation and maintenance of individual software blocks
- Perform unit and integration tests
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Report status and progress
- Good understanding of the OOP ideology
- Experience in software development and coding — PHP
- Knowledge of development tools and utilities: PhpStorm IDE, Xdebug, Docker
- Understanding the software development life cycle and development life cycle support tools: version control systems, bug- and task-tracking
- Familiarity with the basics of unit testing: goals, principles, differences from other types of automated testing
- Basic knowledge of relational DB concepts and NoSQL
- Basic knowledge of HTTP methods (GET, POST, PUT, DELETE), URLs, cookies, sessions
- Basic knowledge of RESTful API
- Intermediate level of spoken and written English